Tractors are powerful tools which can be found either via exploration or purchased during season festivals. Each tractor features a unique ability, all of which can be used whenever the tractor is off cooldown.
By default, the player can only hold one tractor at a time. However, there are multiple Upgrades which affect tractors, one of which allows multiple tractors to be held.
- Backup Generator: Allows the player to store an extra tractor charge.
- Double Cream: Foraging Berries reduces tractor cooldown.
- Extra Tractor Slot: Allows the player to hold a second tractor.
- Farming Stat: Decreases tractor cooldown at certain levels. Can be increased by the following means:
- Collecting a Dandelion Puff when playing as Dandelion (+1)
- Earning enough Cashews to receive stat bonuses at the Seasonal Festival (up to +5 per season)
- Marrying Borage or Waterchris and collecting their respective ring (+3)
- Obtaining the Farming Stat Up upgrade (+2)
- Obtaining the Stats Up upgrade (+2)
- Sacrificing 30 or 50 Fertilizer at an Altar (+2 or +3, respectively)
- Fertilizer Fuel Converter: Reduces tractor cooldown when collecting Fertilizer.
- Hotwire: The player can use their tractor before it is charged, but with a 50% chance to take damage.
- Whiskey Shot: Reduces tractor cooldown when taking damage.