Tomatoes are a type of Crop which can be grown in Atomicrops.
Finding Tomato Seeds
Tomato seeds can be found in the second Plains area, most commonly from clearing Squirrel and Bulb Camps. They are also sometimes dropped by defeated Enemies, with a higher chance to obtain them from killing Beeson or when using the Flying Squirrels Weapon. Cutting Weeds may also drop Tomato seeds, especially in later Seasons. See the Related Items section of this page for other sources.
Alternatively, they have a high chance to be obtained when purchasing a Silver Tier Plains Seed bag. These are sold for 70 at the Garden Shop in Fall.
Fertilization and Megacrop Variant
Tomatoes need 6 Fertilizer to be fully fertilized. Creating a Megacrop (from 4 Tomato plants in a 2x2 formation) therefore requires 24. A mega Tomato requires a further 18 to become fully fertilized itself.
Small Tomatoes need 1 unit of water and a freshly merged Mega Tomato needs 2 units of water to fully grow.
- Chicken Caliochory: Eggs contain seeds.
- Fertilseed Pro: Some crops, including Tomatoes, have a 30% chance to drop their seed on harvest.
- Sprinkler Tractor: Using the tractor on Tomatoes will cause them to drop Tomato seeds.
- Succulent Weeds: Increases chance of seed drop from Weeds.
- Thankful Crops: A chance of gaining more seeds by watering crops.
- Bee: Doubles the growth of the crops it pollinates.
- Growth Aura: Crops in a 5x5 area centered on the player grow much faster.
- Harvest Moon: Crops grow faster at night.
- Hummingbird: Doubles the growth of crops in an area.
- Irrigating Moles: Crops do not need watering.
- Nitro: Crops grow 10x faster but will start to burn when they need water.
- Participation Trophy: Crops will merge without fertilizer.
- Megaton Tractor: Instantly grows all crops in the deployed area.
- Pollination: All crops grow faster. Exclusive to Lavender.
- Resilience: Growing crops near the crust will allow them to spread onto it, if the area is clear of weeds.
- Snot Nose: Pigs and Hogs create moist Soil, which speeds crop growth.
- Sprinkler Head: Turrets and Scarecrows water the crops adjacent to them.
- Squirt Gun: The player waters crops twice as fast.
- Trophallaxis: Bees and Hummingbirds water crops.
- Turret Growth Aura: Crops in a 5x5 area around Turrets and Scarecrows grow much faster.
- Bubble Shield: Watering crops shields the player from bullets.
- Butterfly Nest: Merging crops into a megacrop spawns some explosive butterflies, which target Enemies.
- Companion Planting: Planting multiple crops of the same type near each other drops fertilizer.
- Chrono Seeds: Increases day length a small amount per seed planted.
- Double-Edged Watering Can: The player can water two crops at once.
- Harvest Shield: Harvesting a crop destroys enemy bullets.
- Hose: The player can water three separate crops at once while energized.
- Root Soldier: Harvesting crops spawns a root soldier, which will attack enemies.
- Water Witching: Watering crops zaps nearby enemies for 50% of their health.
- Mega Tomatos are able to count towards the "Roll Call" Achievement.