Pumpkins are a type of Crop which can be grown in Atomicrops.
Finding Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin seeds have a rare chance to be obtained from the following Seed Bags, which are sometimes sold at the Garden Shop:
They also have a rare chance to be dropped from defeating an Enemy, with higher level Beeson having a better chance of dropping them. They can sometimes be found when cutting Weeds; having Succulent Weeds increases this chance. The Sprinkler Tractor, if used on Pumpkin plants, has a lower chance to drop a Pumpkin seed than most other Crops, resulting in it sometimes dropping a random seed instead. The higher the player's Luck, the more chance they have of obtaining Pumpkin seeds from these sources.
Pumpkin seeds are one of the possible seed drops from the Golden Pupa's bulb.
Fertilization and Megacrop Variant
Small Pumpkins need 2 units of water and a freshly merged Mega Pumpkin needs 3 units of water to fully grow.
- Bundit's Foot: Increases the player's Luck, which improves their chance to find pumpkin seeds.
- Chicken Caliochory: Eggs contain seeds, with a rare chance to find pumpkin seeds.
- Fertilseed Pro: Some crops, including pumpkins, have a 30% chance to drop their seed on harvest.
- Rue's Wedding Ring: Rue will occasionally give the player pumpkin seeds.
- Sprinkler Tractor: Pumpkins have a small chance to drop their seed when using the tractor, otherwise they will drop a random seed.
- Succulent Weeds: Increases chance of seed drop from Weeds.
- Thankful Crops: A chance of gaining more seeds by watering crops.
- Bee: Doubles the growth of the crops it pollinates.
- Growth Aura: Crops in a 5x5 area centered on the player grow much faster.
- Harvest Moon: Crops grow faster at night.
- Hummingbird: Doubles the growth of crops in an area.
- Irrigating Moles: Crops do not need watering.
- Nitro: Crops grow 10x faster but will start to burn when they need water.
- Participation Trophy: Crops will merge without fertilizer.
- Megaton Tractor: Instantly grows all crops in the deployed area.
- Pollination: All crops grow faster. Exclusive to Lavender.
- Pumpkin Head: Scarecrows will automatically grow pumpkins in the 8 tilled squares around them.
- Resilience: Growing crops near the crust will allow them to spread onto it, if the area is clear of weeds.
- Snot Nose: Pigs and Hogs create moist Soil, which speeds crop growth.
- Sprinkler Head: Turrets and Scarecrows water the crops adjacent to them.
- Squirt Gun: The player waters crops twice as fast.
- Trophallaxis: Bees and Hummingbirds water crops.
- Turret Growth Aura: Crops in a 5x5 area around Turrets and Scarecrows grow much faster.
- Bubble Shield: Watering crops shields the player from bullets.
- Butterfly Nest: Merging crops into a megacrop spawns some explosive butterflies, which target Enemies.
- Companion Planting: Planting multiple crops of the same type near each other drops fertilizer.
- Chrono Seeds: Increases day length a small amount per seed planted.
- Double-Edged Watering Can: The player can water two crops at once.
- Harvest Shield: Harvesting a crop destroys enemy bullets.
- Hose: The player can water three separate crops at once while energized.
- Root Soldier: Harvesting crops spawns a root soldier, which will attack enemies.
- Water Witching: Watering crops zaps nearby enemies for 50% of their health.
- Mega Pumpkins are able to count towards the "Roll Call" Achievement.