|This article is about the Fighting Stat. For the Item, see Fighting Stat Up.|
Increasing the Fighting Stat increases player movement speed, as well as damage of all guns.
Increasing Fighting Stat
When beginning a new run, the player's Fighting stat is reset to 0 by default. This can be permanently increased to 2 with Home Improvements (3, since the Feline Good update).
The Fighting Stat can also be increased more substantially during each run, through various methods.
- Obtaining the Fighting Stat Up upgrade (+2)
- Obtaining the Stats Up upgrade (+2)
- Sacrificing 1 at a Stat Altar (+2 or +3, depending on Biome)
The following may randomly increase Fighting or Farming Stat:
- Earning enough Cashews to earn stat bonuses at the Seasonal Festival (up to +5)
- If playing as Dandelion, picking up a Dandelion Puff (+1)
The fighting stat cannot be lowered during the course of a run.
Effect on movement speed and damage output
Weapon Damage Output
This data assumes no weapon upgrades have been purchased.
Notes about the above table:
- All numbers are for individual hits with the weapon. High fire rate weapons like the Rusty SMG appear weaker as a result.
- The number in parentheses for the Blunderbloom is the damage dealt by its close-range blast.
- The Sriracha Soaker does very little damage per hit, but the burning damage over time stacks based on that initial hit's damage. At this moment it is not known exactly how burning damage is applied, nor how it stacks. More testing needed.
- The Shallotgun and the Jackrabbit 12 both initially fire 8 pellets per shot, hence how their damage is written.